Get to know the common questions asked about us.
What does the price include?
Can I keep the greeting longer than 24 hours?
What do I need to do to prepare for the setup?
Can I have yard work done when the signs are in the yard?
When do you set up and pick up?
Can I request additional celebration signs?
What payment methods are accepted?
Where will my sign be placed in my yard?
Can you pick up the sign early if I need it?
What happens in severe/extreme weather conditions?
Do you service schools, businesses, and churches? What is the policy for their delivery?
What is the policy for damaged products?
All the signs are property of Simply Grand Style, LLC. The bookie (person doing the booking) will be responsible for missing or damaged lawn signs, as they are the ones agreeing to our terms and conditions. If the order is for someone else, we suggest you send them a copy of our terms and conditions. Signs are $25 per sign if any damage occurs.
Please remember that no lawn activities should be done while our signs are in the yard i.e. cutting the grass, sports activities , etc..
What is your refund policy?
Cancellation: We understand that plans change and we will work with you to reschedule your delivery if something comes up. If cancellation is done 7 days before the set-up day, a full refund will be issued, if cancellation is 72 hours before setup day, half of the booking rate will be refunded.
Bad weather: refunds are issued if extreme weather conditions prevent us from setting up your birthday sign.
You will not receive a refund if:
- Homeowner or recipient stops us from installing the greeting
- The homeowner or recipient calls us to remove the greeting
- You provide the incorrect address or date
- We cannot access the gated community/security guard to enter the delivery location
- Interference/danger from animals that put us at risk. Again we do not risk our safety or yours for setups.
- Any other reason we cannot setup the greeting that is beyond our control.